David L. Downing is an associate with Pearlman, Brown & Wax. He specializes in the defense of complex workers’ compensation matters, having litigated cases from file inception through trial and appeal, focusing on quick and cost efficient resolution.
In David’s leisure time he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, practicing and teaching Kung Fu and studying religion and philosophy.
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Phoenix in Woodland Hills, California.
- Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, California.
- Alumni of the 2 year SCALE program at Southwestern.
- Member of the Moot Court Honors Program at Southwestern.
- Member of the student/faculty Ethics and Honor Code Committee at Southwestern.
- Member of the California State Bar.
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association.
- Active member of the Los Angeles Chapter of American Mensa.